Indian Diet For Fat Loss & Fitness
WHY INDIAN FOOD?
Let's just admit it, Indian food is delicious and it can be irresistible to avoid. But that would make you question that you have been having it for ages and it hasn't done any fat loss for you.
This is because of the fact that for fat loss to happen, you need to have a balanced diet and that makes Indian food as the best option because Indian food consists of a variety of herbs and ingredients that are deemed healthy. So what is the issue?
The issue is the method of cooking and the number of calories consumed by a person often goes unnoticed. However, there are several Indian foods that are not just delicious but downright healthy.
5 TIPS TO ENJOY YOUR INDIAN FOOD & LOSE FAT.
Some of the things you should consider in your Indian food:
- Avoid excessive use of oil because of the fact that oily foods can be heavy to digest and may prompt the process of converting excessive glycogen into fat in your body.
- Break your meals down from 3 to 6. It’s always better to have your meals divided over the day with each meal being sufficing your hunger less than it is.
- Tracking your calories is very important and extremely easy. All you need to do is just check the calories in the ingredient you are going to place in your food. You can check out the ’60 Days Indian Diet Plan For Fat Loss’ that comes with an easy to navigate DIET BOOK that will provide you with detailed Macro and Micro Nutritional value of any food item.
- It is always recommended to have your bigger meals in the morning and to only consume lighter meals at night. This is because when the day starts you have the whole day ahead of you and require higher energy from food but as the day comes to an end you do not require much energy so its advisable to consume less food at night.
- Trying to avoid Carbohydrates in your diet can help significantly increase your fat loss. Now let’s admit it that rice and bread are something Indians consume most of the time, but that doesn’t mean we don’t have other delicious options like Chickpeas Chaat (Chana Chaat).
KETO DOSA RECIPE
We all love Dosa and most of us make with a different taste but let me share with you one of my favorite Keto Dosa Recipe that is not just healthy but also really healthy.
The following ingredients should be added as per the serving size and taste:
- Shredded mozzarella
- Almond flour
- Thick coconut milk
- Cumin (jeera) powder
- Salt to taste
- Hing (asafetida)
- Coconut oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients but not coconut oil and keep mixing the batter consistently. After that, leave it for 10-15 minutes. Add more warm water in case the batter is too thick.
- Use the coconut oil to grease a nonstick pan. Put the batter and spread it in a circular shape.
- Drizzle little oil and then cook on medium heat until your dosa becomes red or golden as per your preference. Stop when the sides begin to lift a bit from the sides.
- Fold it over and it is ready to be served with coconut chutney.
Do give this a try and for more ideas about how to plan your fat loss diet you can look into out ‘Indian Diet Plan For Fat Loss’.
Stay Healthy People!